VADA Volunteer Incentive Program (VIP)
The VADA Volunteer Incentive Program (VIP) is intended to stimulate interest and recognize VADA member volunteerism at State hosted licensed shows and special events. As a reward for volunteering, members will earn a special VADA VIP gift.
There are three (3) reward levels:
12 hours, earn a Bronze level VADA VIP gift
24 hours, earn a Silver or Bronze level VADA VIP gift
50 hours, earn a Gold or Silver or Bronze level VADA VIP gifts
Volunteer time for the VIP program MUST be earned by the VADA member and cannot be transferred. The deadline to submit VIP Award is 1 December 2021.
Hours are cumulative within a given year, and will not carry over from one year to the next year. To earn VADA VIP recognition/award, you must volunteer at any of the following VADA (not chapter) events/activities listed below:
- VADA Symposium with George Williams and Bill Warren (June)(Esmont, VA)
- Dressage at Lexington (July), Lexington, VA.
- GAIG's/VADA Fall Show (October), Lexington, VA.
- Assisting with the Annual Year-End Awards Banquet
- Securing advertising or sponsorship for any of the above shows. One hour of volunteer time will be given for every $100 of advertising or sponsorship. Contact the VADA State Licensed Show Sponsorship Team (Nancy Doody and Nancy Lowey) for specific sponsorship details
- Other volunteer activities as determined by the VADA State Board